Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Pull the trigger let me know What's real so I can start Again and learn to fail Your Ghost, by New Years Day

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

ihatejason
Seeking some advice. Dec 19 2015, 05:03 PM
So i've been losing lots of people because they touched weed, xtc and stuff. Everyone i kinda knew, my "friends" which i know from elementary school did leave me, because they liked the sensation of xtc, and never talked to me again. My highschool "friends", have been leaving me last year, with some new "friends", because they want to smoke more weed than speak with me, or hang out. Yes they are all addicted. I never knew best friends, or friends. They leave me always for drugs. Why? In the beginning they never touched it, but now they're completely addicted to it. Because of that, i feel so fucking depressed and lonely. I try to make friends, but they keep fucking leaving me because they want to smoke more fucking weed than hang out with me. I also tried to join some clubs. I tried to talk with them, but they just don't look at me. Feels like i'm a complete loser. What can i do to overcome this stuff. It makes me crazy for 1 year now.

Replies

HowToBelieve
Dec 19 2015, 09:13 PM
I read your board, my oldest friend also smoke weed and later he didn't get away from this ppl. Also they rob him and didn't left his room/place alone. I don't know all but he killed himself. So if ya can't reach this ppl, let them go and look for new ppl. It's hard I knew it, ppl come and go. It's the same in my life and I get some depressions sometimes on it, also I am to much homestucked. So there is no really advice who I or anyone can give you, if this ppl close there minds and don't wanne get help you can do nothing against this. Only thing you can do if ya wanne help them, told this to ppl who can help them (like police ~ bad way I know), you also lose this ppl them maybe in the first moment, but when they get a clear mind and they are really friends of yours, they understand you later and realize that they had thrown away theire lifes with that!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More