Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

There's just one thing, all I want you to do, A small something here's my body to use, Show the world how to fear and blaspheme, Here's the rope pull it tight Show me dark and obscene Razors Edge, by William Control

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Astella
Astella
The Masquerade Dec 23 2015, 10:23 AM
A short one, for those who lose faith in love; She is snow white, dressed in black tonight. A ghost from the desert, sent to haunt me in my dreams. The smell of wine protrudes the air, she stares at me with skin so fair. A goddess who flutters with the wind, the ballrooms stops to admire her majesty. My angel dances with the shadows on the wall. Her eyes are made of glass, they gleam with starlight. She flutters across the floor, and leaves me begging for more. The smell of wine protudes the air, she stares at me with skin so fair. A goddess who flutters with the wind, the ballrooms stops to admire her majesty. My angel dances with the shadows on the wall. So even as my breath may fade, the stars shall die in your thoughtless gaze. Your wings encompass my beating heart, and paint, with my blood; the most lonesome art.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 23 2015, 09:56 PM
I liked it =]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More