1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They're making my coffin fitting your size mama, by my chemical romance

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

PierceTheCJ
Cutting Jan 11 2016, 03:50 AM
I have never needed stitches. I am invalid now because i can't go deep enough.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Niah_xx
Niah_xx
Jan 28 2016, 12:13 PM
don't cut ever it doesn't help anything, everything is going to be okay please don't put yourself in danger. you wouldn't hurt anyone else would you? if you wouldn't hurt anyone else then why is it okay to hurt yourself
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Jan 30 2016, 07:03 PM
On the other hand, you should be bale to do it, honestly who is in charge of you? You or others? It is like that suicide law, you can't even kill yourself, what is this? Who's body is this, mine or someone else? I don't think people should get involved in your personal affairs, much less the government. But yeah, what the other person said, I don't advise it.
Emo Pictures - LunaAndNyx
LunaAndNyx
Feb 02 2016, 06:28 AM
Cutting is normally done out of self hatred or in some cases a need for attention, both are terrible reasons to hurt yourself. I have cut out of self hatred and tried many a time to go deeper than healthy. It doesn't help. You feel the pain for a bit it drowns things out but then they come back. I suggest listening to music that helps you feel better or doing something that keeps you smiling. Or angry. Anger can help too in a way.
Emo Pictures - Hatred_for_me
Hatred_for_me
Jun 15 2016, 07:08 AM
Cutting can also be a distraction from stress or other pain like for me my eyes burn i cut myself to distract myself from reality and i feel is alot better then another failed suiside attempt

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More