Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

As you swallow this confession, and leave me with this scar. As it takes another second, To let me go to far. It doesn't seem to matter anymore. The road less - traveled is taking me home This letter, by Funeral For A Friend

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emojoeydrums
emojoeydrums
Cut, Bleed, Repeat Jan 14 2016, 03:06 PM
Cold steel glides through skin like melting butter. Blood flows from my veins, and drips down my arms. One, two, three, four, new wounds dig deep into my flesh. Ecstasy fills my head and soon the pain disappears. Cut, bleed, repeat. Five, six,seven,eight, my body's getting colder, my skin is turning white. Blood fills the tub as water draws it from my veins. My vision fades, and all goes black. Lost in a sea of black that surrounds me. Cut, bleed, repeat. Drifting through the darkness, I feel calm, yet anxious. Your smile no longer haunts me, you kiss no longer a forgotten taste. I hope and pray that I stay here forever, away from the pain. Hiding here, but death isnt hiding, its sleeping forever.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More