Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

no sir, well i dont want to be the blame not anymore its your turn so take a seat we\'re settling the final score, adn why do we like to hurt so much i cant decide you have made it harder just to go on and why all the possibilities well i was wrong That's What You Get, by Paramore

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ChemicalKid
ChemicalKid
What should I say to the doctor Feb 29 2016, 09:21 AM
I have an appointment with a doctor later about my anxiety. I used to see him years ago when I selfharmed I just don't know how to tell him again that I'm feeling down and stressed about everything. I'm worried they won't believe me and think I'm doing it for attention. I can never word how I feel properly and I'm not sure how to tell him I need help. I've lost all interest in everything, I haven't been to college in weeks. Everything seems hopeless again. I don't know what to do or say? The moment you turn 19 doctors and psychiatrists expect you to grow up and get on with it, at least in my experience.

Replies

HowToBelieve
Feb 29 2016, 12:50 PM
You should tell him that you have depressions for a longer time. Point all out what you wrote here. That you skip college since a few weeks, that you lost your interesstings and that you feeling stressed by all. Maybe they give you antidepressions. You can't do anything else.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More