Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, Even if saving you sends me to heaven... Your Gaurdian Angel, by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Phychofallen
Phychofallen
Cognitive behavioural therapy Mar 12 2016, 06:06 AM
Hi. I have to do something for cognitive behavioural therapy but it's a bit embarrassing to talk to my friends about. I have to think of an event where I was upset, write about my thoughts, feelings and actions and then ask other people about what they'd do in the same situation. I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to help me without judgement. :) I'm in love with a girl called Rebecca but I was rejected by her. I'm trying to get over her but ever since we left school she's changed a lot. She ignores me most of the time even though we used to be best friends and when she dose talk to me she just talks about partying and getting drunk with her uni friends even though she used to hate parties. The other day she told me that she'd tried marijuana even though she used to be really against drugs. These are my notes. I just need a few people to do the same thing: Thoughts: Rebecca has changed a lot. I miss the person who I fell in love with. Feelings: Greif and concern for Rebecca. Actions: Type messages to her on Facebook about it and then just delete them because she gets angry with me when I talk to her about those things. I know it probably sounds silly but I'd really appreciate it if people could do this for me. :)

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More