Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Besides, I'd rather forget the days we spent than try to stay afloat in shallow water. My Sweet Fracture, by Saves The Day

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
Im a scene girl but im kinda overweight. I feel too fat... Should i eat smething yet? Apr 02 2016, 05:57 PM
Im 5'3 and weigh 174lbs i know im fat ive been anorexic bulimic and stuff so it changes a lot. A group of anorexics had called me fat yesterday im on day one of my fast... I feel too fat to be scene too.. As most are really thin... Should i keep starving or not???

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Apr 02 2016, 06:17 PM
dont starve yourself, it's a stupid and highly dangerous thing to do. If you desperately want to loose weight do it healthily via a time scale of a month or two combined with portion control (aka eat something regularly each day of a decent size!(neither too much or little)) and do afew days a week of cardio/resistance training. Alternatively learn to love your body the way it is and dont let others say otherwise! Not all alternative people are "thin" nor are required or have to be to be part of the alternative scene(as it were). I don't know where or who you heard that stereo-type off but it is certainly NOT true in any sense/form!! Alternative culture is often about music and the associated fashions,sometimes both (not always), but ultimately it is about expressing yourself how you want too and being who you want to be, no matter what others say or think of it and has nothing to do with body image or body type!!
Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
Apr 02 2016, 06:23 PM
Xx thank you. Ive decided to start eating again :) xx
MysticDarkness
Apr 02 2016, 07:58 PM
I actually try to fast at least 12 hours every so often or every other day with at least a smaller meal and a light snack. Unless, I need to seriously use some energy that day. After the fast, I resume a normal eating schedule. Just one that satisfies instead of filling. Learning to live on smaller amounts of food and alternatives like juice to maintain the weight I want. Some days I'm like, Foooddddd! Eat what you want just try to portion it. Train yourself to love clean eating. Less grease. c: It's hard. Food is the only lasting relationship people and animals can agree with. Lol! I love food. Controlling oneself is important, though. Best of luck. As a fellow 5'3. 140 and under is the only weight we can stand to put up with. 170 and up is complicated, and requires alot of thought to conceal or managed into modern styles and clothing. Besides, men do like body. Just not an excessive amount of extra. Those girls will be the sorry ones in the end. c: Oh! Adding more fruit into every meal; along with veggies. Rose my energy levels way up. Allowing for more physical activity into everyday, not just exercise. Make it fun, so that your body doesn't see it as temporary harm. More of like a new normal.
MysticDarkness
Apr 02 2016, 08:15 PM
I edited that a few times. lol I hope it all makes some kind of sense. c:

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More