Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Take me into your dark dream and scream so loud this place fills with misery, suffer the kiss, and take me out alive. The Suffering, by Aiden

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
The boy that was used Apr 24 2016, 05:41 PM
Once there was a boy, so sad yet so free, a hopeless romantic, but as okay as he could be Once there was another, stronger than the first, life hadn't been as kind, and things always turned for the worse, The first boy met the second, and they fell in love, the second was a smooth talker, who seemed to be sent from above. The second had a girlfriend, but didn't tell and the first boy was shocked when the bomb fell The first boy forgave, and promised to forget, the second didn't seem to be any real threat The first boy talked the second out of suicide but when the first boy felt this way the second would hide The first boy became depressed well at least, again and the second boy made the first carry their problems with them The first boy cried for the first time in years the first boy was terrified and had many different fears The second boy was using the first in many ways the first boys friends told him the second was abusive today The first boy broke down his friend started a fight and the second broke it off before an important night The first boy kept quiet to his offline friends about the second boy's extremely toxic trends The first boy was used and now he's afraid no one else love him, other than his blade.

Replies

Oskyer99
Apr 25 2016, 07:42 AM
Wow that's amazing :D this is insanely good!!!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 25 2016, 02:26 PM
Yes I really liked this =]
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Apr 26 2016, 01:56 AM
I'm super glad you guys liked it :) I was having a rough day so I just sat down and wrote it
Emo Pictures - GothGirl36
GothGirl36
Apr 26 2016, 02:47 AM
This is incredible. :D I have some poems as well
Emo Pictures - wildchild_14
wildchild_14
Apr 26 2016, 05:11 PM
I've never read a poem as good as this one.
NoSympathy4TheWicked
Jun 07 2016, 09:38 PM
I agree with everyone!! This is so friggin good it should be put on display!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More