Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? But that's alright because I like the way it hurts! Just gonna stand there and here me cry? But that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie… Love The Way You Lie, by Eminem

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xJoHnNYxRiNGoX
xJoHnNYxRiNGoX
The Lone Wolf's Lament May 19 2016, 09:55 PM
How can I count sheep if I sleep with the wolves? if between my teeth lies lamb flesh and wool. I could try, but I'd only be counting victims, eliminating not the cause, but the symptom. Ten thousand ewes, all herded in lines, the circus of wealth, all dressed to the nines, file into the slaughterhouse and don't seem to notice. They gossip and chat until their last moments. When they see us wolves they're disgusted, repulsed, upon seeing our fangs, they shake and convulse. But it's far too late now. I laugh and sport a sick grin. Then begins our morbid banquet of gore and sin. We sink in our teeth and swallow their fear. Their pulses quicken then stop. Judgement day's here. Suddenly us misfits are taking control, and their status is meaningless when they have no soul. So after howling at the moon, we all lay to rest. My stomach turns as I start to digest. When I try to count sheep, I can only see corpses, but despite their dead eyes, I feel remorseless.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 19 2016, 11:47 PM
Love this one =]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More