Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Hold your head high heavy heart The Phrase That Pays, by The Academy is

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Numbers May 20 2016, 08:52 AM
Latest song I wrote,tell me what you guys think! - Numbers - 8-1-8,was the time on the clock When the ambulance arrived declared him dead on the spot 10-56,10-56 on the call he tried his best,his best to cope with it all 6-1-6 the mark of the beast,the very same mark that was found on me 6 feet deep,was the grave that was dug then there he laid forever never to see the sun In the end it's all just a numbers game till the day a bullet flies through my brain 3 second with my hand on the trigger 5 seconds to contemplate 2 second till the bullet exits and I leave a lifetime of mistakes 45 caliber, 7th on my calendar,6 foot deep in the grave Face value as you see,one person only me,life's a nightmare not my dream I'm playing the numbers game but really I'm being played I'll be another statistic just a 7 out of 10 If I had to name my problems on a scale of 1-10 Goddammit the truth is I wouldn't know where to begin I'm angry I'm sad I'm 19 I'm dead On the inside and soon to be the outside instead A gun a trigger a bullet a finger And 7 years of an uphill battle for a downward spiral Numbers games for a 6 foot grave! 1 out of 6 for a 10-56!

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More