Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I kissed the scares on her skin I still think your beautiful And i don't ever wanna lose my bestfriend a match into water, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ThePiercedCosplayer
ThePiercedCosplayer
Words carved into my skin and its hot out... May 20 2016, 11:32 PM
So due to my dad knowin im suacidal and threatnin to check my arms i left him a message written on them "HELP ME IM NOT OK I PROMISE" On my left arm and on the right it says "DEAD INSIDE" now my dad never did check my arms and its just scars now but its summer... Or just about... My friends stare at it often enough and my family dont no. But as it gets warmer i dont wanna always hafto wear long sleeves when im not at home. Im not lettin my dad see. I wear braclets half way up my four arms but peope still stare. IDK what to do as im worrid about what my fiancies mates think of me cosa it :/

Replies

Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
May 22 2016, 08:05 PM
The only think I can recommend are those fingerless fishnet glove things. Even though they're pretty much see through, I guess the pattern of the netting itself may hide some of your arm. If you really want help, instead of cutting it into your arms, especially when you want no one to see it, try talking to someone. And if you feel like you can't talk to someone in person, try places online, if it makes you feel more comfortable. There's plenty of people here though that'll listen to you. Your dad's just trying to look out for you. It's more that my dad has ever done for me.
Emo Pictures - seth_scolex
seth_scolex
May 24 2016, 09:52 PM
most of us here don't know this, and neither did i until recently - but scars can actually be erased using herbal ointments, especially on young skin
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
May 25 2016, 08:15 PM
Well to hide scars, I would suggest makeup. It doesn't work incredibly well but if done right it makes scars less noticeable. There's also the aforementioned fishnet gloves which I myself have worn to hide scars (which have thankfully mostly faded from my arms now). Other than that you should maybe try talking to your fiancé whenever you feel like doing that to yourself. And if you don't feel like you can talk to him then there's always places like SoEmo where people are always willing to help. You can also snap elastic bands against your wrist if you feel like cutting, drawing on yourself with red marker, the butterfly project, tearing up some paper into lots of little pieces, snapping biros, writing down how you feel then destroying it, writing a list of what you like about yourself, listing reasons to live, drawing, playing an instrument if you're at all musical, dancing, going for a walk/run etc. There are a lot of alternatives to destroying your beautiful body <3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More