Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

let me up, let me out, I am suffocating I can't live without this all behind me my darkest hour, by Scary kids scaring kids

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - noelleX_
noelleX_
these walls Jun 06 2016, 04:40 AM
I can't even fall asleep at night anymore. I can't breathe under my own skin. My bones show and poke and my eyes won't seem to close. And no one understands what comes out of my mouth. Something about it seems so foreign. Because no one cares and no one helps. It's been this way for years straight. And I hope one day I'll leave these walls, but for now they're my only friends. They're the only ones besides my demons that see everything. My lungs tie around my neck and my skin wraps tight around my bones. Everything hurts like stick and stones. ........................................................................................... thank you if you read this, it kind of means a lot, and don't be afraid to comment >.<

Replies

WayOfLife
Jun 06 2016, 05:12 AM
Really sad and hard poem. Also there is truth inside ... But also walls have a sunny side, don't forget that.
Emo Pictures - monsters_in_me_
monsters_in_me_
Jul 04 2016, 02:32 PM
I enjoyed reading this I feel the same way a lot

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More