Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

i may not always be perfect but i'll always try will you say your prayers just to be honest with yourself? will you save your soul? is this what you wanted all along? blood on the floor. what have you done? head in your hands. what have True romance, by Silverstein

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - noelleX_
noelleX_
just please Jun 06 2016, 02:50 PM
one day, you can feel something. something that makes you feel at least a little bit okay. then the next day, it can be all ruined. and when you're vulnerable and can't stick up for yourself, people walk all over you. and that thing you felt yesterday; the thing that made you feel a little bit okay, is now gone, erased from your memory. this is what happens when you let someone take advantage of you. don't let that happen to you. and don't ever be the person that makes someone feel so weak and dead inside. its not that hard to be nice. please, treat others how you want to be treated. it's really that simple...

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 06 2016, 10:26 PM
I liked this thanks for sharing =]
Emo Pictures - seth_scolex
seth_scolex
Jun 07 2016, 09:14 PM
i agree with you and wish you all the best. can't help myself but to live on that principle, maybe too much sometimes

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More