Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Today's the day I will try to forget. Tomorrow's when you remind me why I want to remember. I wrote this, by Me

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

jayk
Family loss Jun 08 2016, 11:04 PM
Hey guys. I don't really know how i feel. I got several family losses this week, and normally i should be crying. Bu i've been struggling with depression, sadness and loneliness for like 3 years now, which made me like cry everytime. Not even the biggest suprises, happiest things let me feel a thing. Even the family losses now. I actually just want to cry the hell out, bu i can't, because i don't feel it. Yet i feel beside the family losses, torn down. Mentally and physically destroyed because of the depression. What do i need to do...

Replies

Emo Pictures - ILikeRain
ILikeRain
Jun 10 2016, 12:05 AM
There, there dude just take it all out solwly and know that your family are in a better place now
Emo Pictures - Maddy_Claire
Maddy_Claire
Jun 10 2016, 03:01 PM
I understand how youre feeling, I've lost many family members including all of my siblings this year. All you can do is take it one day at a time and just know that everything will be okay even though it doesn't feel like it right now. If you need someone to talk to, im here for you friend:) I may not know exactly how you feel but I can definitely relate, have a great day and message me on here or kik if you'd like. Kik: MADDAYYYXD
Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
Jun 13 2016, 08:29 PM
Sorry I can't be much help but I'm here for you, stay strong. (Not much help I know, I'm sorry)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More