Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Won't you die tonight for love, Baby join me in death, Won't you die, Baby join me in death Join Me In Death, by HIM

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

jayk
Family loss Jun 08 2016, 11:04 PM
Hey guys. I don't really know how i feel. I got several family losses this week, and normally i should be crying. Bu i've been struggling with depression, sadness and loneliness for like 3 years now, which made me like cry everytime. Not even the biggest suprises, happiest things let me feel a thing. Even the family losses now. I actually just want to cry the hell out, bu i can't, because i don't feel it. Yet i feel beside the family losses, torn down. Mentally and physically destroyed because of the depression. What do i need to do...

Replies

Emo Pictures - ILikeRain
ILikeRain
Jun 10 2016, 12:05 AM
There, there dude just take it all out solwly and know that your family are in a better place now
Emo Pictures - Maddy_Claire
Maddy_Claire
Jun 10 2016, 03:01 PM
I understand how youre feeling, I've lost many family members including all of my siblings this year. All you can do is take it one day at a time and just know that everything will be okay even though it doesn't feel like it right now. If you need someone to talk to, im here for you friend:) I may not know exactly how you feel but I can definitely relate, have a great day and message me on here or kik if you'd like. Kik: MADDAYYYXD
Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
Jun 13 2016, 08:29 PM
Sorry I can't be much help but I'm here for you, stay strong. (Not much help I know, I'm sorry)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More