Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Can’t wake up wake me up inside can’t wake up wake me up inside save me from nothing I become Bring Me to Life, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Mcrbvb
My LGBT+ Problem Jul 03 2016, 06:28 PM
My parents are extremely homophobic and I'm gender fluid/ pansexual. My dad is the worst out of the whole family. One time he called a girl who was bi-curious a lesbian. All he called her was lesbian. I told him I didn't like it and he started screaming at me abøut it. The other day he called me "Miss LGBT" and I didn't say anything back. He then said "See? She doesn't say anything back." When I first came out as bi sexual my dad bullied me and called me Lesbian out in public. I had to respond to that for a good 3 weeks. Then I told him I wasn't bi sexual and he stopped. Im also a Christian so it makes it worse. I can't can't come out or it'll be hell for me. What should I do?

Replies

Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Sep 19 2016, 01:19 PM
Trust me, I was scared of that for a long time. My family is Mormon, so I was extremely scared to tell them I'm Ace-Pan. I guess the best advice is to just hold on. It's as the song I linked says; "It's gonna be OK. It's gonna be OK. This issue is temporary, so attempt to wait for one more day. There's nothing wrong with you, it's them. They're just backwards; you're in the future, they're in the past, and they would abuse you if they knew the facts about it. It's gonna be OK. It's gonna be OK. This issue is temporary so attempt to wait until you're safe." Sorry I didn't reply ages ago. I didn't have an account at the time, and only just saw this. I hope everything is OK over there.
Emo Pictures - Sirenz-Serenity
Sirenz-Serenity
Sep 23 2016, 07:10 PM
I told my friends in bi curious and I get beat everyday at school. My teachers pick on me and try to touch me at times. Im scared.
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Sep 26 2016, 05:20 PM
Then tell someone. A parent, or the police. That is unacceptable and is also law breaking. If you think it's available, change schools. I know it seems overdramatic, but it's a good last resort if it's available. No one should endure that.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More