Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare either way I don't want to wake up from you Sweet dream, by Beyoncé

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - That_Dead_Emo_Kid
That_Dead_Emo_Kid
Why am I questioning the life I've craved for so long and now have it... Jul 05 2016, 05:42 PM
I have started to see that I'm wanting more and more of my old life back and I know that now is the golden age of my life but I miss what I used to have, my friends, a school I loved so much, and the one person I couldn't and still can't live without. From one tyrant to a person of forceable nature and its "thier way or no way". I feel sick and tired of this life of mine...its meanless to lie and say that I still want this for myself. Im better off alone or dead because no matter how much I push to want this, the shadow pulls me into the Abyss and im tired of trying to escape from it.

Replies

Eternalxox
Jul 21 2016, 03:52 AM
Sometimes you never know what you have until it's gone. You're most likely experiencing that. You miss what you used to have because you never realised how much that's what you wanted and secretly how happy it made you
Emo Pictures - That_Dead_Emo_Kid
That_Dead_Emo_Kid
Jul 29 2016, 08:01 AM
I think that could be it but my old life was negative and bad for me in almost every way possible and now im living in the life i dreamt about for so long but im still in pain
Emo Pictures - Marusero
Marusero
Jul 30 2016, 04:00 PM
sometimes you just have to wait for pain to dissapear not everything can be solved

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More