Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I’m gonna give you fair warning that I will be the reason for the tears in your eyes I’m Not A Saint, by Billy Raffoul

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
My Struggle With Bipolar Disorder | HeyThereImShannon Aug 01 2016, 08:36 PM
Been subscribed to this girl on YouTube for ages. Anyone else? I initially wasn't a fan of her, but having watched lots of her videos over the years including ones like this my opinion has changed. Please check out her channel and subscribe.

Replies

Emo Pictures - EmosGuideToLiving
EmosGuideToLiving
Aug 02 2016, 11:43 AM
I've been a fan of her for ages seeing her like this makes me understand bipolar a bit more
Lord_Of_Woe
Aug 02 2016, 12:04 PM
Everyone with bipolar has a completely different experience with it. The only thing you'll learn from that video is her experience and that's it.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 02 2016, 08:54 PM
Also if anyone thinks she is an attention seeker please watch the following and it will change your mind:
Goodbyeworldimdone
Oct 16 2016, 09:56 PM
been a fan of her ever since, she's one of those youtuber's that are mostly/always honest and you can see it throughout her youtube career
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 17 2016, 09:44 PM
Yep I'm still watching all her new videos =]
Emo Pictures - Underworld
Underworld
Oct 18 2016, 10:45 PM
I use to be sub to her channel for sometime but after watching some sad videos, I just couldn't keep on watching, too much for me to simply just watch as an onlooker.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More