Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Lay your heart down, the end's in sight. Conscience begs for you to do whats right. Everyday it's still the same dull knife, stab it through, and justify your pride Knives And Pens, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Hellfire_Angel
Literature is a type øf art still, sø, BØØKS Sep 18 2016, 06:53 AM
I read a lot of online stuff, like on Quotev or Wattpad, and I recently read a book that I really liked called "These Scars" by Melody on Quotev. I related to it a bit more than I anticipated, but, if you're thinking about reading it I should say that there's a self harm trigger warning. Didn't like her other book, "Numb", as much though, Stockholm syndrome, ugh Shudders Got enough of that for my lifetime. Are there any suggestions/Alternative books that you guys like?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Sep 18 2016, 11:11 AM
Im personally a big HP Lovecraft fan
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 18 2016, 12:52 PM
I wonder where I can find those books, I'd love to read them, especially one that I've kept my eye on for a while. Too bad my mom hates that sort of stuff
Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Sep 18 2016, 01:18 PM
I do have a collection book called "Necronomicon: Best Weird Tales of H. P. Lovecraft" Its available on Amazon still I wish I had a real copy of the actual Necronomicon though I mean, what kind of person wouldn't want to have the ultimate sanity shattering demonic book of pure evil bound in flesh and written in blood on their bookshelf?
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 18 2016, 02:25 PM
Ooh, that's actually one of the very books that I want! When I get my birthday money I'll check that out. You've read it all already?
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Sep 19 2016, 12:52 PM
Oddly enough, I'm doing my own Alternative story on Wattpad. XD It's named 'Altramon Academy', and is jam packed with as many Alternative scenes and styles I could think of (Emo, Goth, Punk, Visual Kei, Teen Werewolf, Witch/Pagan, Vampire, Pastel, Nerd, etc). I don't want to self promote, but anyway, to answer your question; Creepypasta could be down that route? Idk.
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 19 2016, 02:05 PM
Awesome, I didn't even know nerd was included, haha. In terms of Creepypasta, I haven't read any in a long time, I read Case of Stitch only at night and sorta scarred myself XD
PurpleFire
Sep 19 2016, 03:38 PM
Too many times XD Did that last night watching footage of the new Friday the 13th game. Would be alright if I didn't have school (URGH). If you like, I can give you a link to the story. It's on going at the moment btw.
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 19 2016, 05:19 PM
Alright, I'd love that! Thanks
PurpleFire
Sep 20 2016, 09:39 AM
Third edit: https://www.wattpad.com/286199871-altramon-academy-author%27s-note (Btw, if you'd like me to add an Outcast character, just say. ^^ I'm allowing friends to make some characters for it. Oh, and it may seem like there is no Black characters so far, but I have one in the works. The story is set in Britain, and unless you are in London or Glasgow, it's kinda hard to find a lot of diversity. I'll try and make more in the future.)
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 21 2016, 04:31 AM
Sorry for not replying, I was sorta busy all day, then I read the book (more like binge read it and got upset with myself when I finished what's available) and I loved it! The cast is cool and I was amazed to see otherkin in it, I almost never see them
PurpleFire
Sep 21 2016, 01:30 PM
It's fine mate! ^^ I'm just glad you liked it! Yeah, I have some Otherkin friends, and I've always wanted wanted monsters to be real, so when I found out people actually identified as vampires, werewolves, witches and mermaids, I jumped for joy (innerly, of course. ^^) I have a 'zombie' character (the Black character I was on about) but in actual fact, he just has a mental health disorder so he thinks he's dead. I know the story and reason as to why, but I won't reveal it. I plan to add him very soon.
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 21 2016, 04:09 PM
That sounds awesome, I've heard of people with a disorder like that, but, I wasn't totally sure how seriously I could take the information since the source I got it from was a social media site. The term "otherkin" is rather new to me, but, I realized throughout most of my life I did identify as otherkin, a mermaid. I tried to get over it, but, I still have a huge attraction to water and swimming.
PurpleFire
Sep 21 2016, 05:02 PM
It is a disorder. I've also heard of a disorder where the person wants to delimb themselves. First time I heard that, I literally went "WTF???". And I'll guess you'll love Melanie then. ^^
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 21 2016, 06:29 PM
Wow, I've never heard of that before, but, that actually sounds really cool, to study, not experience of course. And, after reading it, I think I'd love to take the offer of making an Outcast character if it's still available ^-^
PurpleFire
Sep 22 2016, 01:13 PM
Go for it. It's always available. ^^
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 22 2016, 01:51 PM
Alright! I'll send the character sheet to you in a bit
PurpleFire
Sep 22 2016, 02:59 PM
Alrighty. (Give minor descriptions about clothes so I can make a Polyvore set for the character, btw? Sexuality/gender isn't required. Age and race would be nice.)
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 22 2016, 04:24 PM
I sent it to you, and, since I have trouble describing hair I just posted the pictures on my profile for it. Sorry about the length, I sorta get carried away every time I have a new idea for a character ^^;
PurpleFire
Sep 22 2016, 08:01 PM
It's fine. I've sent a small template to use so she can be introduced in a fairly understandable manner, then get developed in the future. Y'know?
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Sep 28 2016, 05:17 AM
I LOVE BOOKS how have i not heard of these online book sites <___<

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More