Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I-I tried to consume just like a super faggot I got subdued How can y'all bring a motherfucker something so good he couldn't say no? You nailed me hard Faggot, by Mindless Self Indulgence

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Hellfire_Angel
Literature is a type øf art still, sø, BØØKS Sep 18 2016, 06:53 AM
I read a lot of online stuff, like on Quotev or Wattpad, and I recently read a book that I really liked called "These Scars" by Melody on Quotev. I related to it a bit more than I anticipated, but, if you're thinking about reading it I should say that there's a self harm trigger warning. Didn't like her other book, "Numb", as much though, Stockholm syndrome, ugh Shudders Got enough of that for my lifetime. Are there any suggestions/Alternative books that you guys like?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Sep 18 2016, 11:11 AM
Im personally a big HP Lovecraft fan
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 18 2016, 12:52 PM
I wonder where I can find those books, I'd love to read them, especially one that I've kept my eye on for a while. Too bad my mom hates that sort of stuff
Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Sep 18 2016, 01:18 PM
I do have a collection book called "Necronomicon: Best Weird Tales of H. P. Lovecraft" Its available on Amazon still I wish I had a real copy of the actual Necronomicon though I mean, what kind of person wouldn't want to have the ultimate sanity shattering demonic book of pure evil bound in flesh and written in blood on their bookshelf?
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 18 2016, 02:25 PM
Ooh, that's actually one of the very books that I want! When I get my birthday money I'll check that out. You've read it all already?
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Sep 19 2016, 12:52 PM
Oddly enough, I'm doing my own Alternative story on Wattpad. XD It's named 'Altramon Academy', and is jam packed with as many Alternative scenes and styles I could think of (Emo, Goth, Punk, Visual Kei, Teen Werewolf, Witch/Pagan, Vampire, Pastel, Nerd, etc). I don't want to self promote, but anyway, to answer your question; Creepypasta could be down that route? Idk.
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 19 2016, 02:05 PM
Awesome, I didn't even know nerd was included, haha. In terms of Creepypasta, I haven't read any in a long time, I read Case of Stitch only at night and sorta scarred myself XD
PurpleFire
Sep 19 2016, 03:38 PM
Too many times XD Did that last night watching footage of the new Friday the 13th game. Would be alright if I didn't have school (URGH). If you like, I can give you a link to the story. It's on going at the moment btw.
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 19 2016, 05:19 PM
Alright, I'd love that! Thanks
PurpleFire
Sep 20 2016, 09:39 AM
Third edit: https://www.wattpad.com/286199871-altramon-academy-author%27s-note (Btw, if you'd like me to add an Outcast character, just say. ^^ I'm allowing friends to make some characters for it. Oh, and it may seem like there is no Black characters so far, but I have one in the works. The story is set in Britain, and unless you are in London or Glasgow, it's kinda hard to find a lot of diversity. I'll try and make more in the future.)
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 21 2016, 04:31 AM
Sorry for not replying, I was sorta busy all day, then I read the book (more like binge read it and got upset with myself when I finished what's available) and I loved it! The cast is cool and I was amazed to see otherkin in it, I almost never see them
PurpleFire
Sep 21 2016, 01:30 PM
It's fine mate! ^^ I'm just glad you liked it! Yeah, I have some Otherkin friends, and I've always wanted wanted monsters to be real, so when I found out people actually identified as vampires, werewolves, witches and mermaids, I jumped for joy (innerly, of course. ^^) I have a 'zombie' character (the Black character I was on about) but in actual fact, he just has a mental health disorder so he thinks he's dead. I know the story and reason as to why, but I won't reveal it. I plan to add him very soon.
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 21 2016, 04:09 PM
That sounds awesome, I've heard of people with a disorder like that, but, I wasn't totally sure how seriously I could take the information since the source I got it from was a social media site. The term "otherkin" is rather new to me, but, I realized throughout most of my life I did identify as otherkin, a mermaid. I tried to get over it, but, I still have a huge attraction to water and swimming.
PurpleFire
Sep 21 2016, 05:02 PM
It is a disorder. I've also heard of a disorder where the person wants to delimb themselves. First time I heard that, I literally went "WTF???". And I'll guess you'll love Melanie then. ^^
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 21 2016, 06:29 PM
Wow, I've never heard of that before, but, that actually sounds really cool, to study, not experience of course. And, after reading it, I think I'd love to take the offer of making an Outcast character if it's still available ^-^
PurpleFire
Sep 22 2016, 01:13 PM
Go for it. It's always available. ^^
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 22 2016, 01:51 PM
Alright! I'll send the character sheet to you in a bit
PurpleFire
Sep 22 2016, 02:59 PM
Alrighty. (Give minor descriptions about clothes so I can make a Polyvore set for the character, btw? Sexuality/gender isn't required. Age and race would be nice.)
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 22 2016, 04:24 PM
I sent it to you, and, since I have trouble describing hair I just posted the pictures on my profile for it. Sorry about the length, I sorta get carried away every time I have a new idea for a character ^^;
PurpleFire
Sep 22 2016, 08:01 PM
It's fine. I've sent a small template to use so she can be introduced in a fairly understandable manner, then get developed in the future. Y'know?
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Sep 28 2016, 05:17 AM
I LOVE BOOKS how have i not heard of these online book sites <___<

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More