Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I can hear the unsatisfying silence.. My mouth is open, but none of you can hear me. Everyone Looks So Good From Here, by Underoath

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Hellfire_Angel
Literature is a type øf art still, sø, BØØKS Sep 18 2016, 06:53 AM
I read a lot of online stuff, like on Quotev or Wattpad, and I recently read a book that I really liked called "These Scars" by Melody on Quotev. I related to it a bit more than I anticipated, but, if you're thinking about reading it I should say that there's a self harm trigger warning. Didn't like her other book, "Numb", as much though, Stockholm syndrome, ugh Shudders Got enough of that for my lifetime. Are there any suggestions/Alternative books that you guys like?

Replies

Hellfire_Angel
Sep 28 2016, 12:51 PM
I know of Quotev.com Fanfiction.net And wattpad.com I don't use Fanfiction much because it's layout is personally confusing XD but apparently there are some good works there.
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Sep 28 2016, 08:38 PM
I used to go on fanfiction all the time. Its layout used to be better. also its users and content used to be better lmao
Hellfire_Angel
Sep 29 2016, 04:44 PM
Lol, well, I hope that one day it'll change again so that it would be easier to use and maybe even write on

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More