Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How stubborn are these scars when they wont fade away,or just a gentle reminder that now are better days.We'll be home soon so dry your eyes,you'll be okay a prophecy, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Lifenotfound
Lifenotfound
I hate my birthday Oct 14 2016, 08:29 PM
I really don't like my birthday. There is nothing fun about it anymore. When you were little it was fun, you couldn't be disappointed. But now it's different. And there some reasons why: First of all I feel like I am bothering people with my birthday. People in school feel like they should say happy birthday and my family has to buy me presents and so on - I really don't like it. Second I don't have time for it. October could be the worst time to celebrate birthdays. There is so much things that I have to do right now. I have a lot of assignments and exams coming up in school and I really want time to study for them. Third no matter what, it will never be as fun as it was when I was a kid. I'll always get disappointed for some reason even tho I really don't have any expectations. I like other people's birthdays but I really hate my own. Am I the only one? And as you probably have guessed my birthday is coming up and I really don't want to celebrate it but my family and especially mt grandparents wants to. What should I do?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 14 2016, 10:23 PM
"I like other people's birthdays but I really hate my own. Am I the only one?" - No I am sure a lot of us have been like that before.
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Oct 15 2016, 07:08 PM
Yeah. I actually didn't enjoy my birthday much this year. Pretty much felt like Melanie Martinez in 'Pity Party' tbh.
WayOfLife
Oct 15 2016, 09:30 PM
You should enjoy it as long as you can. The worst thing you can do is putting thoughs about getting older, because you can't change that and it's kind normal. Think about that there are people who care about you and wanne celebrate with you, I think that's a kind better way. Also you can get away from that stress you have and if you don't feel good with that maybe a small circle would be better, I think no one would blame you if you don't wanne celebrate it big. Trust me it is more frustrating if no one care about it or only your parents, because it's kind a "dutty" for them. Also you think about your own birthday is bound by a lot of work, do you?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More