Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

All the best DJs are saving Their slowest song for last When the dance is through, it's me and you Come on, would it really be so bad? Work, by Jimmy Eat World

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - myconcavethoughts
myconcavethoughts
Les Psychoses Passionnelles Oct 22 2016, 05:32 PM
Fragmented minds meet like it was fated Splitting thoughts, we take another hit I still love you like I know you love me Chaos begins with your fingers on my skin Never needed to speak with your eyes aflame I still love you like I know you love me Stretched out arms full of scars and metal bars Ash and ends on the grass where you play on heart strings I still love you like I know you love me With damp cheeks and cold teeth you take me away Holding on my hand, holding on my chest I still love you like I know you love me Tobacco tinted skies keep us covered until we get there You walk steady, I walk silently I still love you like I know you love me A few more breaths of smoke standing at your window Night changes shape, quiet and careful down below I still love you like I know you love me Intimately, your kiss lets me know that we're alone Vision grained, skin paled, undressed slow I still love you like I know you love me Longingly we melt under sweat and tongues Dizzily unite in empty euphoria I still love you like I know you love me All you left were my trembling veins, so blue Do you miss me like I miss you?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 23 2016, 11:58 PM
<3 this!
Emo Pictures - myconcavethoughts
myconcavethoughts
Oct 25 2016, 03:33 PM
Thank you!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More