Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What if im broken? What if i cannot win this fight? Would you believe me? or just leave me here to die.. And honestly its hard to see the future thats in store for me. Im broken. Second guessing's always keeping me alive.. Second Guessing, by Get scared

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - JokerInAction
JokerInAction
What Am I? Jan 04 2017, 01:26 AM
Yeah, I do poetry a lot so I decided to post one of my poems here, hope you guys like it ;3 A cruel life stumbles upon my door step. I take it in like I had to many of my deepest sorrows. It felt painful, it felt cruel. The raw fire that had once burned in my soul goes out like a candle in the dark. The pain wasn't temporary, it was ever lasting. Now, only cold ashes sit in my once ignited heart. I wake up. It was just a dream. Reality sometimes does not differ from your nightmares. as they can haunt you. I had now changed. The days passed by, I had felt a sadness in my heart. As time flowed by, like a river, my look started to change, my skin got pale, my hair grew, Everything turned darker, my personality changed, I had stopped feeling emotion. What am I, what kind of monster had I become? had that nightmare been a reality? Everyone noticed it, I grew away from society, things continued to change until I was un recognizable, then everything went quiet. I now sit in a dark chamber. I look up, my sins are staring into my emotionless eyes. "It is time", they said. And the gates opened.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2017, 09:13 AM
Yep I sure like this =]
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Jan 14 2017, 03:49 PM
I am rather confused, is this a riddle or a poem?
Emo Pictures - JokerInAction
JokerInAction
Jan 14 2017, 06:12 PM
Poem. You should know that they don't have to rhyme to be poems.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More