Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's time to show this city What we're made of Setting our sights on losing our minds Stood side by side And we're feeling alive, feeling alive Setting our sights on losing our minds Stood side by side And we're feeling alive Feeling Alive, by Glamour of the Kill

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
How do you move to the UK? Jan 05 2017, 05:30 PM
I currently live in the United States, and I feel that my life would be better in Great Britain, or anywhere in the United Kingdom. Its been constantly on my mind, but I'm clueless where to start. Of course I need to save up. After I graduate, I plan to move there and possibly stay there. If anyone has moved out of a country before, what are some things that I have to do to get started?

Replies

Emo Pictures - sorachanx3
sorachanx3
Jan 05 2017, 08:47 PM
Good question - I moved to the UK in September and I didn't need to fill in any forms but since I moved from Germany, which is part of the European Union as the UK (still) is, things will probably a bit different if you move from the US... I think a good first place to start would be the official visas and immigration webpage of the United Kingdom: https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration Hope you find answers to your questions there! However, what might become a problem is the fact that most modern day countries mostly limit immigration to skilled workers with a job offer in the country... you're speaking of graduation - are we talking high school or college? One thing to consider if you're graduating from high school would be studying abroad - the UK has some great universities and a study visa would be a good first step into the country.
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jan 05 2017, 10:39 PM
I'm graduating college to be an illustrator. I was hoping there are some graphic design jobs in the UK, because I would like to work outside the United States. I thought all I needed was a passport. Thank you for the link. I will have to look into it more.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 06 2017, 08:28 AM
There are loads of graphic design jobs in the UK. We even have some where I work.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More