Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

living is no newer and it was written in blood It Was Written In Blood, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
End The Stigma... Jan 12 2017, 10:03 PM
Just wanted to share a really cool "movement" I've been seeing online recently, that was set up to fight the stigma around mental health and invisible illnesses... https://www.facebook.com/EndTheStigmaBadges/ The idea is to share your badges relating to yourself to spread the message and help end stigma... I think it's a really cool movement and definitely helps me feel less alone in my struggles. :) I would love to see everyone using this post to support each other and share your story through the badges! I'm not one for talking much about my mental health struggles these days but I will share mine once I get around to it. :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 13 2017, 01:38 PM
Thank you for sharing this here as I feel it will be quite relevant for a lot of people. Oh and I fixed the link on your post :P
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 13 2017, 01:59 PM
Thanks I meant to do that but couldn't be bothered haha
metalX
Jan 13 2017, 08:26 PM
I remember a movie with Adam Sandler. There's a scene where he meets people who have 1 minute memory. All of those who have mental illness, must meet such people. Then they'll probably understand that there r more difficult situations.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More