Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

But there's just something about this dizzy dreamer and a bleeding little blue boy Licking your fingers like you're done and you decided there was so much more than me Caraphernelia, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MysticMusicLover123
MysticMusicLover123
Family and relationship issues Jan 15 2017, 11:19 PM
I just feel like everything in my life is messed up, nothing ever seems to go rite and I hate it. I hate my life and don't even know whats the point anymore. Like I dont even want to be around. All I want is to be happy and seems like that is never gonna happen. Feel like I'm slowly losing it everyday and wish I wasn't even alive. How do I find the strength to overcome it all? Cuz rite now I feel like I'm living in hell. I don't know how much more I can take :(

Replies

Emo Pictures - serenavilardo
serenavilardo
Jan 15 2017, 11:43 PM
It may see tough but you got to be tougher then the things that are being thrown your way. It's got to get bad before it can get good but no matter how bad life may seem your life is still worth living so push your self forward and in time you'll find the path that's right for you and that one path will come. just stay strong and never believe that your life isn't worth keeping because it seems things are wrong because I promise you that at some point you are going to find that something or someone that makes your life better and worth living for but if your gone you'll miss that chance.
MysticMusicLover123
Jan 16 2017, 12:07 AM
Maybe I dont care whether I miss that chance. I've been fighting my emotions and been strong for so long through things :( I used to believe that there was hope, but now I'm not so sure anymore
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 16 2017, 08:56 PM
Can you explain what exactly doesn't seem to be going right and why if you have any idea? Just talking about it to people who care can help a little.
metalX
Jan 17 2017, 01:31 AM
So, u have a problem 2 solve. First of all try 2 find the solution alone. U have the power 2 do this. Anyone can do this. If u want help, then u can ask someone who is confident generally.
MysticMusicLover123
Jan 18 2017, 10:00 PM
Well I think I know the cause to one of my problems 😕 I dont exactly feel that people should necessarily rely on me (as for now I havent got a job and times and tough) like my mom is having a go being all weird cuz shes struggling for money. I mean I am looking for a job best I can and some days I get really down and think whats the point. Like I feel what I do isnt good enough and tbf it makes me feel like shit. I really wish I could have a job, cuz then I could go do nice things again and pay my mom again, without the stress. Like I feel I've gone through hell. Like literally everything I do doesnt go rite, or ends bad 🙁 I just think whats the point of all of this and feel I'd be better gone. Like I just dont know what else to do. Feel so stressed and down and its kinda getting to me. I dunno if this is actually the case, but sometimes I feel like my mom wants me to magic up a job overnight and it aint that easy 😕 Then i have bills myself to pay and its a struggle to keep that going. I just feel like I'd be better off out this world. Cuz i feel it bloody sucks and feel my life is messed up. Like seriously how much more bad luck can I get. Sometimes I feel I'm cursed or something 😕
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 19 2017, 07:14 PM
I had similar issues with jobs. Eventually I got one though! Where have you been looking for jobs? Also apprenticeships are great ideas - we've had 3 where I work in the past.
MysticMusicLover123
Jan 19 2017, 07:56 PM
I've literally been applying to anything I can including apprenticeships. Part of me dont really like the idea of that thou as ive already took one and they arent really a good wage. But I've still been applying to them.
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Jan 26 2017, 05:23 AM
Leave that place ( if u r able to) Meet new people Talk to father (church) Do yoga Talk to yourself in loneliness who you are? Everyone born with an art all u need to find that hidden greatness in yourself Find a good job (first job always suck) so dont worry about the income Save money, stay away from expensive items Find a good diet for you Don't over sleep ( it increase the stress level and make you lazy sore. And the last thing is be strong cuz it's you it's your precious life all those seconds and hour.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More