Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much too busy to even find the time, So use your chemicals and take this to your grave, The boys you left are men you didn't raise. The Day I left The Womb, by Escape The Fate

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

MajesticCats
I'm not emo Mar 20 2017, 09:46 PM
I may not be emo, but I like having them as friends...and yes, I realize that I do look that way, but I don't like being stereotyped...Can anyone relate?

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Mar 21 2017, 08:24 PM
I think everyone should just be who they are, labels don't really matter!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 21 2017, 09:31 PM
I'm not emo either
Emo Pictures - wildchild_14
wildchild_14
Mar 24 2017, 05:46 PM
im not either im more alternative than emo
Emo Pictures - straylady
straylady
Apr 09 2017, 12:38 PM
I also really like emos as friends, the music, the style and just the people. I dress in emo way but my firend says I'm too cheerfull to be emo XD
cupidstunt
Aug 11 2017, 11:29 PM
Alternative if I have to be labelled. I would cringe if someone where to call me emo, my music tastes are too complex for that. Although I'm a very sensitive person I guess that's down to having social anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome,ptsd and other issues and just being myself rather than a stereotypical label.
DND
Aug 15 2017, 11:34 PM
I'm viking. And if we're friends, I'm your nigger.
Emo Pictures - ICameHereToLearn
ICameHereToLearn
Aug 17 2017, 03:53 PM
Lol, I'm not really that Emo, I'm also into indie, Kpop, alternative, musicals, and I don't even dress like I'm Emo. So I relate.
LittleWitch
Feb 21 2018, 10:32 PM
I’m more pastel/goth than emo if I am being completely honest. But I do understand that you like having emo people as your friends. I have many people who i am friends with that label themselves as emo. It just matters on how you perceive labels at this point.
Emo Pictures - CosmiicKitty
CosmiicKitty
Feb 22 2018, 09:12 PM
I suppose I'm more alternative/just really fucking edgy lmao It's fun being friends with more emo people than chavs tho

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More