Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Monster, how should i feel? creatures lie here looking through the window. monster, how should i feel, turn the sheets down... theres bathtubs full of glowflies. bathe in kerosine, their words tattooed in his veigns Monster, by Meg and Dia

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

deathxxx
The deep web.... Apr 05 2017, 01:58 PM
Have you guys ever browsed the Tor network and seen something disturbing or creepy? and i would be interested if you know any awesome websites on the onion world, but nothing illegal i don't want any illegal stuff x)

Replies

deadinmyeyes
Apr 05 2017, 05:01 PM
the deep web is safe and is very hard to find illegal sites UNLESS you find the link by what i heard. but the deep web is actually more safer then the normal web dont give info out. good luck friend
deathxxx
Apr 05 2017, 08:51 PM
Yea and i would never give my info out there, and the most illegal and worst sites are heavily guarded and require payment or that's what i heard i don't know myself. I don't want to go too deep..... It is a fascinating place tho
deadinmyeyes
Apr 09 2017, 10:12 PM
Also read about precautions like use tails and disable java
Emo Pictures - RY
RY
Jun 19 2017, 01:50 PM
I found alot of creepy stuff on Tor.
Emo Pictures - Despair
Despair
Jun 19 2017, 02:59 PM
As a twisted individual I occassionaly look at Gore which would make a sane person flee in horror... I then wonder why I'm so alone
LittleWitch
Mar 22 2018, 04:25 AM
Never really been on the deep web... I mean I have looked up some really twisted dark stuff but that’s about it. Like on the website bestgore and such

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More