Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sing a sad song, in a lonely place But it's all just the same at the end of the day Sad Song, by Oasis

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmosGuideToLiving
EmosGuideToLiving
Forever Broken Apr 29 2017, 03:10 PM
You've read the title right. I'm forever broken. A few weeks before my birthday this year will be two years since I became broken. Don't bother trying to fix/mend me because I've tried mend myself. But, no matter how hard I've tried, there's always one thing that triggers me to be broken again. I'm not going to commit suicide, don't worry. Just don't bother trying to fix me, because it ain't going to work. I don't normally tell people things like this unless I trust them. This is why I'm tell you this. Because I trust everyone on this website.

Replies

cupidstunt
Aug 23 2017, 06:20 PM
Broken in what way? And yeah we all have our flaws and advantages. But yeah some of my severe health issues won't get resolved as the stupid fucking doctors would rather dish out meds like a bandaid to cover it up, than treat what is causing it.
EmosGuideToLiving
Aug 24 2017, 08:02 AM
I'm suicidal, I self harm and I have mild anxiety which feels more moderate. And don't you hate it when doctors do that?
cupidstunt
Aug 25 2017, 01:58 AM
Ah nhs doctors are fucking useless for mostly everything, I too got moderate/severe depression, social anxiety,panic attacks, ptsd and many more health issues... Doesn't help having aspergers syndrome and dyspraxia too... :( Apart from giving me meds that don't work too well, they won't do anything like refering me for CBT/therapy or simular UNLESS I did something crazy.
EmosGuideToLiving
Aug 25 2017, 07:37 AM
If you want, you can talk to me about it.
Emo Pictures - fakeness
fakeness
Dec 21 2017, 11:21 PM
Doctors can't fix a broken mind. Once we are broken nothing will truly fix us

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More