Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Seconds to the end, what's it ganna be? Pull the trigger bitch. No Pity For A Coward, by Suicide Silence

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
What is your favorite artwork from a famous painter/artist? Jun 13 2017, 04:49 PM
I always liked anything from Albrecht Durer. the four horsemen What about you?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 13 2017, 07:38 PM
I love this! Reminds me I need to go to an art gallery again soon =]
Emo Pictures - joemama
joemama
Oct 14 2022, 11:58 AM

Albrecht Durer was a talented painter, draftsman, and author, but his earliest and perhaps biggest artistic influence was on the printmaking genre. Dürer served as an apprentice to both his father, a jeweler, and to Michael Wolgemut, a local painter whose workshop created woodcut images for important books and magazines.

The piece of art by Albrecht Dürer that has been viewed the most frequently is Praying Hands. It has been applied on a wide range of objects, including bible covers and coffee cups. Albrecht Dürer's works were successful for their realistic depictions of nature and for aiding in the propagation of the Christian religion.

Visit The Ultimate Overwatch Sigma Guide and Download Now — Resortopia 

tommaz
Jan 12 2023, 10:27 PM
The Yale British Art Museum has a great online gallery. I often follow pro photographers and check stock photos to find new ideas for my photos.There are thousands of royalty-free images, videos, vectors, illustrations, and music at affordable prices starting from $0.22. I often download are you ready images for me projects too. Useful platform for photographers too and beginners.
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Feb 03 2023, 06:34 PM

Ahh yes, nothing like religious doom prophecy to set a dramatic tone reviewed by emos. I would think The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed in the Sun. Would be more interesting.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More