Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'll take all the blame Aqua Seafoam Shame Sunburn with Freezerburn Choking on the ashes of her enemy In the Sun In the Sun we feel as one In the sun in the sun... MARRIED BURIED. All apologies!, by Nirvana

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Who is your favorite artist and why? Jun 13 2017, 04:49 PM
Does anyone have a favorite artist, author or designer? Who is your favorite artist and why? Mine is Pat Perry. He did one of the album artwork covers for Alesana.

Replies

AzazelSweetcore
Jun 28 2017, 09:26 AM
I'm really fond of Esao Andrews, and I discovered him from all of Circa Survive's album art. I've described his artwork as "juicy" numerous times before. People look at me weird when I say that but the paintings look so good I want to literally eat the art don't judge lol. Other than that... H.R Giger had some of the most disturbing, sinister, grotesquely sexual yet also beautiful imagery while he was still alive, not to mention creating the space horror icon, the namesake of the Alien franchise. I feel I have to give props Jhonen Vasquez's art style since it's iconic and gave life to memorable characters from both comics and animated cartoons, although often over-replicated by "fans." If there was ever an artist that really hits home to me right in my core childhood recollections, it's Brian Froud. Not just because of his faerie and goblin art. His concept designs for The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth were near essential to making those movies come to life in the way that they did. I feel like that's a mark of really great artist. Other than all of those bigger-name artists... I like DemiseMAN on Deviant Art. He has a very unique and memorable take on gothic/emo imagery that I find incredibly aesthetically pleasing.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jun 28 2017, 10:17 AM
Mine are more a classical one : claude monet :D the greatest impressionist painter there ever where <3 his paintings of the beautiful surroundings outside scenery and of people r stunning, but i also like vincent van gogh, paul cezanne and more crazy ones like pablo picasso and salvador dali and etc... :D
metalX
Jul 05 2017, 12:22 AM
KURT COBAIN. I have similar thoughts with him, but without doing any drugs. Hey Kurt, can i meet u someday?
Emo Pictures - XxLucky_13xX
XxLucky_13xX
Jul 14 2017, 02:26 PM
Probably Frida Kahlo. Her use of emotionalism to tell a story in each of her paintings combined with the surreal and symbolic elements they possess show that she released her thoughts and emotions into her work...something I can relate to.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More