Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Do you feel like a man, when you push her around? Do you feel better now she falls to the ground? Face Down, by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Wolfrik
Polygamy or Polygamous Aug 02 2017, 05:18 PM
What is you're view on a polygamist family, man, and why?

Replies

DND
Aug 05 2017, 05:45 PM
I'd say it could work, and it depends on the persons. Although I'm more open to the idea of multiple partners, untill mariage. After mariage, and the start of a family, it's 1 person. Unless you get in a serious relation, after which I'd say 1 partner too. But I wouldn't mind other people douing it, what they do in their bedroom ain't none of my business~
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Aug 06 2017, 08:43 PM
I agree with DND. It's none of my business what people do and I think it's nice that people can have consensual multiple partners, more love for everyone.
AzazelSweetcore
Aug 08 2017, 12:44 AM
I think life is too short to be worrying about what your neighbors do. I'll show my undying support for them by not trying to stomp on their lifestyle and let them be who they want to be so long as I can be who I want to be, and truthfully I know that deep down we can all come to accept each other with enough thoughtful effort. As long as the people involved are consenting adults, I feel like it should be fine. I prefer one partner, as I'm a little more "traditional" with my relationships. Still, I know that others out there don't work the same way I do and that's the invigorating thing about the human experience. Polygamy will not work for EVERYONE... but apparently, neither will monogamy. And that's okay.
cupidstunt
Aug 25 2017, 02:03 AM
I don't mind what anyone does, as long as it's legal and consenting on BOTH partners.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More