Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I ponder of something great my lungs will fill and then deflate they fill with fire exhale desire I know it's dire my time today Car radio, by Twenty-one Pilots

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

theartisteddy
JOIN MY CULT Jan 10 2018, 10:33 PM
Hello, My name is Eddy. I'm a visual music artist. I have a dark style that many people don't get. I get rejected a lot because people say it's not mainstream enough and too different. I'm looking for a fanbase to interact with and I think you are the perfect audience. You can check out my stuff below. I have released a project containing 10 self made songs. For each and one of them I made a music video. All the parts together form a movie. To tell a story I have created a character who's in fight with himself. I would love to hear what you think of it. If you like you can join the cult at www.cultofeddy.com!

Replies

ApocalypseRaccoon
Jan 12 2018, 05:26 AM
Wow! I really like it! I don't have time right now but I'll check out the rest as soon as I can! (on the weekend) So far I love it!
Gene
Jan 16 2018, 03:24 PM
i'm joining
darkshadow14
Jan 17 2018, 06:55 PM
im in.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 23 2018, 08:37 PM
Looks good =]
theartisteddy
Feb 13 2018, 06:09 PM
Thank you guys!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More