Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You know you do, you kill me well. You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone. Ohio Is For Lovers., by Hawthorne Heights

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Need Help with Super Messed Up Sleep Patterns Mar 10 2018, 08:56 AM
Does anyone else have experience with super fucked up sleep patterns due to mental illness? Like, when I'm away from home I'll go with getting proper sleep for days and stay super fucking hyped and then when I'm at home and my depression is at it's worse, I stay in bed but stay awake till 6 AM each night, forget to take my lung medication, and then I'll sleep for 12 hours and when I wake up I can't find a reason to get out of bed since I ruin everything I touch and have no valuable skills or talents of any kind and I bring down everyone around me but all I can do is laugh at my own deteriorating mental health, LOL. Has anyone else gone through this and gotten past it? If so how the fuck did you manage to shake the negative state you were in from realising lack of worth?

Replies

LittleWitch
Mar 12 2018, 04:59 PM
My sleeping habits, are normalish. They aren’t particularly good nor bad. During the week days, I get very sleep deprived because of homework and home necessities. Usually I should be sleeping at 10... to get my full 8 hours of sleep. However, I would be sleeping at 1 A.M. or even 2 A.M. In order to try and gain these lost hours, over the weekend, I sleep for 12-13 hours a night. Which is no where near healthy
Emo Pictures - thatbluemonster
thatbluemonster
Mar 12 2018, 08:52 PM
Same. My sleeping schedule is the same as yours LittleWitch. I have alot of stuff to do and I have to push myself to finished everything.
LittleWitch
Mar 13 2018, 05:34 AM
I think it’s all about balancing at this point. Your inner clock is already so used to the rough hours of little sleep to a bunch of it. :c

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More