Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts Doubt, by Twenty One Pilots

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Facebook: is it time we all deleted our accounts? Mar 20 2018, 02:40 PM
"On Saturday, the Observer revealed how Cambridge Analytica, a company funded by conservative billionaire Robert Mercer, acquired and exploited the data associated with 50m Facebook profiles. It appears that while Facebook had been aware of what the Observer described as “unprecedented data harvesting” for two years, it did not notify the affected users." "While some Facebook executives were busy defending their honour on Twitter over the weekend, it should be noted that Zuckerberg remained deafeningly silent. On Monday, Facebook’s shares dropped almost 7%, taking $36bn (£25.7bn) off the company’s valuation. Still, Zuckerberg remained silent. If you’re going to build a service that is influential and that a lot of people rely on, then you need to be mature, right? Apparently, silence is Zuck’s way of being mature." Read the full article here

Replies

Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Mar 20 2018, 03:42 PM
I mean I pretty much abandoned my account years ago
WayOfLife
Mar 20 2018, 09:59 PM
FB was and still is a site with many problems. I also know why I never had an account there.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 21 2018, 09:25 AM
I have an account on it which I use, but I've always been a bit cautious about what I share on it. More so now!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More