Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

In the absence. I will introduce my wrath, my malice Wicked cancer grows beneath the surface, head to finger. You make me sick, hating on my freedom. It doesn't matter what you say. It eats away... War of Attrition, by God Forbid

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ElysianWoe
ElysianWoe
A Screen Between Mar 27 2018, 02:39 AM
Reaching out beyond the void, All fell black all hope destroyed. My lungs felt full yet failed to scream ...then.. I saw a hand pressed against the screen. And behind that hand there came a smile. Gentle eyes watching all the while. He urged me close and I looked in. At first just kindness, a caring friend. But as our hands touched through that glass And as he claimed this too shall pass... I couldn't help but feel alive. And all the things I had contrived; within my past, they bled away. And then he asked if I would stay. Somewhere safe and somewhere warm. In his arms, safe from all storms. Upon his heart, I laid a kiss. And on his lips my only wish; To stay with him forever here Without a screen between. I love you dear. 3/10/18

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 27 2018, 12:29 PM
I love this!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More