Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I refuse to believe that love is for the weak, I said im not vulnerable, hey lady dont give up on me dont burn your heart out love till were ash over seas... Hey Lady, by Thriving Ivory

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

LittleWitch
The Tale Of Mistrust May 04 2018, 08:28 AM
I’m in no ways a victim. Nor is... the boy I will be discussing. I just need to get this off my chest before I feel responsible for anything he does. When my ex boyfriend and I of ten months broke up. There was a boy, I will call him A for this story, he helped me through it. But not in the way that you would expect from a friend. Instead he helped me by forgetting about my ex... he showed me attention when I needed a shoulder to cry on. So essentially, I fell for this act. Heh... I should have really listened to everyone around me saying that he was a player and prayed about broken teenage girls who needed someone to essentiallly be there for them. But I’m too fucking nice. He asked me out, luring me, and I declined however I still talked to him. This was my first mistake. I told him everything there was to tell about me. Why I was despeessed and anxious all the time. Why I was so weary of relationships, and how come I rejected him even though I clearly liked him. So we still talk, but today. Oh today. I am now in a relationship, well at least I think I am. I am still very closed in about relationships and would rather before with someone without the label of it. Odd... but that’s just how I am. He went on and on about how he still adored me, and once again me being so fucking nice... I listened I listened and I even gave in to telling more about myself. Keep in mind that I go to school with him, meaning i will see him tomorrow. Anyways... he played me. He held the thoughts of suicide against my head and told me, that he would do it unless I did something about it. And I feel so fucking guilty yet so angry.... I’m a wreck at the moment, and just... I decided that the best way was to completely detach myself. But knowing myself, i’m Too nice. I feel as though I will text him with a”Hey are you okay?” I’m too... too kind to block him on social media. Yet... I want to know that he is okay, but I also want him to seek help.... I’m just really tired now. I just want someone to tell me that everything with be okay with time. But even when I clearly stated that i will be keeping my distance he used my niceness against me and literally said,” I doubt that Raquel.” And a part of me really does believe he is right about this. I just feel so cheated, yet I feel disgusting for playing on his feelings, giving him false hope by continuing to speak to him, and telling him that,” it’s okay to feel this way about me.” I should have just broke it off. I feel so fucking responsible for all of this and more.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 04 2018, 09:23 AM
I've been in that situation and yes I felt a bit bad about myself and my actions, but theirs were worse and my friends backed me up on that. It wasn't long before everything was ok though and we just faded apart.
Emo Pictures - dead_lonley_cold
dead_lonley_cold
May 04 2018, 09:01 PM
damn i feel for u that happend to me 2 weeks ago but he said he'd kill himself if i told someon he tried to get me to lie down with him he was my best bud and he turned on me...
LittleWitch
May 06 2018, 06:04 AM
Like? I know I can’t control anything that he does but he generally really messed up my mental health. Like yes I feel bad for leading him on to me, but now I just feel responsible for everything. Including his own feelings, :( so I’m not really in a good place right now. I decided to cut him out of my life, but I’m not sure what will happen any time soon.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More