Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

'Cause mostly I've been sprawled on these cathedral steps While spitting out the blood and screaming Someone save us HEAVEN HELP US, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - holy
holy
[GAME] Corrupt a Wish May 16 2018, 10:58 AM
GAME RULES Corrupt the wish of the person who posted before you and then make a wish of your own for the next person to corrupt. EXAMPLE: Person A: I wish I had a pickle. Person B: Wish granted, but you can't eat it. I wish I was a rockstar. Person C: Wish granted, but you only play for the rocks. I wish I was a millionaire. Person A: Wish granted, but you can only spend the money on things that begin with the first letter of your name. I'm sure you get the point. STARTING WISH: I wish I could get a decent amount of sleep.

Replies

kozehh
May 16 2018, 11:30 AM
granted but you only have nightmares
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 17 2018, 10:22 PM
You forgot to make a wish.
LittleWitch
May 19 2018, 06:24 AM
Hah we done goofed, I’ll start it over ^^ Granted, but you will permanently have black bags under your eyes. I wish I could be able to never worry.
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 19 2018, 04:09 PM
:p Wish granted, but because you're unable to worry, you're lack of worry gets you into dangerous situations on a regular basis. I wish I wasn't so lazy.
LittleWitch
Jun 17 2018, 03:57 AM
Wish granted, however because you are no longer deemed lazy, you fall victim to another deadly sin other than sloth, which would be envy. I wish I never had acne

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More