Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Feeling like a freak on a leash... Feeling like I have no release.. How many times have I felt diseased Nothing in my life is free, is free Freak on a Leash, by Korn

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Pebbles_
Looking for friends/ maybe a boyfriend Jun 19 2018, 05:20 AM
Tbh i just want people to talk to if it goes somewhere else then it does. im gonna warn you tho im not the most stable person. :3

Replies

Emo Pictures - xoLEXox
xoLEXox
Jun 19 2018, 10:47 AM
Hey! Feel free to message me :) I'm not on soEMO that much when I'm not at school though, but my Instagram's linked on my page :)
Emo Pictures - KittyG
KittyG
Jun 28 2018, 04:48 AM
Hello whatsup?
Emo Pictures - KitKatKatt
KitKatKatt
Jun 29 2018, 12:42 PM
You can message me if you like, you seem like an awesome person~
Emo Pictures - lonleyboi
lonleyboi
Jul 06 2018, 07:57 AM
yo message me
Emo Pictures - itsmerwarXD
itsmerwarXD
Aug 01 2018, 03:05 PM
just to let you know no one on this site is completely stable
emohunter42
Aug 01 2018, 03:07 PM
jesus, you all sound more messed up than donald trump!! how many kkk rally's you all been to?
EmoKing96
Aug 02 2018, 02:13 AM
emohunter42 lol... I didn't know you were a Trump-hater. That explains why you're so stupid and miserable. Trump 2020, bitch.
emohunter42
Aug 02 2018, 10:38 AM
hey emoking, how many muslims did you attack today? never knew that being emo meant you were part of a hate group? what do you have against blacks anyway? do you jack off after you have lynched someone of colour? wtf is wrong with you?
EmoKing96
Aug 02 2018, 06:15 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :D Wow. You're totally brainwashed by the mainstream media... This is every left-wing, SJW kook in a nutshell... Look here, dumbocrat, I have nothing against Muslims, Blacks and Mexicans. Trump supporters aren't all Nazis, rednecks and white supremacist Klan members like the mainstream media (fake news) would have you think. In fact, I used to be a Democrat until 2015. When Trump announced he was running, I became interested in politics and realized I was a Republican all along. Trump supporters are some of the nicest people, and we get along with people of all races. You dumbocrats act like it's the 1960's. Who gets lynched anymore? Wtf is wrong with YOU? That's the real question here. Oh I know -- You're a stupid, brainwashed, crazy old woman who has nothing better to do but make herself feel better by harassing random people online. You should hunt yourself, emohunter, 'cause you clearly have the most issues here.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More