Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You give me flowers when it\'s thorns I give to you. Thorn, by My Bloody Valentine

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

SeriouslyPsychotic
Better Off Dead Nov 02 2018, 01:29 PM
I don't want to live anymore.No one likes me or even loves me. I want to die and I am sheddiing tears. I just self harm myself. I guess I am a emo guy.I can't even make friends without asking if they can.I want to die cause I know I will be forgotten.

Replies

EmoKing96
Nov 02 2018, 08:54 PM
I thought this post was a joke at first because it's so vague and basic, but I get the gist of what you're saying and I know exactly what you're going through, especially considering the fact that we both have high-functioning Asperger's. I have great news for you, buddy -- You're not psychotic and you don't have a disability. Seriously, you gotta stop thinking that way. I know your mindset and it's toxic. I've been down that road for 6 years after I was diagnosed. (2011 - 2017) I want you to forget the diagnosis. Forget everything you were told. Asperger's isn't even on the DSM5 anymore since 2013. Everybody has problems. Hell, most neurotypicals already have Aspie qualities like paranoia, lack of eye contact, having trouble making friends and opening up to strangers, etc... Just pretend you're normal but unique, with superior taste. If you THINK you're just normal and fascinatingly unique, you'll forget Asperger's is even a thing, and in turn, people will TREAT you like you're normal and you'll see you have an easier time making friends. If you need a partner, there's plenty of people on this website that are single & looking. (Be prepared to travel long distances) Love and companionship is the answer to your problems. When someone wants you and loves you, you see that you're human and there's really nothing wrong with you at all. People with Asperger's are just misunderstood. Your life will improve when you forget and avoid all the toxic labels you were given in school and consider yourself normal and amazingly unique. Think of yourself as superior, and in turn, you will have high confidence. It's better to be confident than not confident at all, and people are attracted to confidence. I learned that nobody wants to be around a miserable person who acts like there's something wrong with them. I used to be that way and it's cringey in retrospect. You gotta be cool and have a big ego.
Lord_Of_Woe
Nov 03 2018, 04:11 AM
EmoKing96, that's some really good advice right there.
Emo Pictures - The_emo_Trans_Person
The_emo_Trans_Person
Nov 20 2018, 12:04 AM
I am unbelievably sad that you were hurting so much that you thought your life wasn’t worth living. It’s easy to not pay attention to things we aren’t always around. I see you in passing, we share a smile — your smile so big it causes your eyes to wrinkle — and we continue on. But I never knew how much you were struggling. I didn’t hear the cry for help until it was too late. Recently, depression and and suicide have become more widely discussed, yet people still turn a blind eye. When something tragic happens it’s hard not to feel guilty. Even though I knew it wasn’t my fault I couldn’t help but fill my head full of thoughts like, “I could’ve done more,” and, “What if I could’ve prevented this?” As a teen in high school, balancing schoolwork, extracurricular activities, and making time for friends and family is time-consuming. So when a friend is hurting, it’s easy to overlook or miss it. It breaks my heart that I didn’t hear your cry for help. My mind is filled with “what ifs.” I saw on your social media a post saying you were sorry for everything. This is what originally had me worried. I messaged you several times asking if you were OK and telling you that I cared about you. After I contacted another friend to find out where you were, I received the news that you had, in fact, attempted suicide. I went back on the social media page to show my mom. Upon going back, I discovered several other posts with messages reaching out for help. How did I miss it? Why did so many people miss it or simply ignore it? Suicide is often a topic discussed in hushed voices even though it has the ability to impact anyone. Suicide should be discussed, mental illness should be discussed, and help should be provided — especially in schools. I won’t ever be able to find the right words to say to you. I can’t say I understand what you’re going through. But no matter what, no matter how long we go without talking, no matter how far we drift apart, I am always going to be here for you. Always. You are beautiful. You’re life is worth living. You deserve a life filled with happiness. National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
DarthJoking
Jan 23 2019, 11:24 AM
Yes and no... Currently felt like that way again as had a horrific vestibular migraine with crazy dizziness/vertigo,ringing in the ears lasting 6 days where I couldn’t do anything but lay in a dark room and take painkillers and anti-nausea meds. Still not quite over it, left me very fatigued and light/sound sensitive. About to start trying amitripyline for migraine prevention...
Bones
Jul 26 2019, 07:23 AM
Oh no soo sad when people are low. If you ever need a chat message me
samui44
Oct 01 2019, 05:09 AM
i have many friends

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More