Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Courage is all it takes to live your dreams while your awake Fantasyland, by Blood On The Dance Floor

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Memoryland
Never call me if you wanna get cheered up Mar 04 2020, 06:52 PM
Let me pick up my guitar I can't play it well but it makes some cool sounds I'll sing some cool words just to cool down from the shame and make you listen while I put myself in a frame hanging up high, like I should, I did the best, that I could i'm a sad portrait, on the wall i'm a naked, tree of fall i'm the lowest, saddest, high of all. Hey Dad, did you forget me in this pile of yellow leaves I liked to jump into ? I'm not mad you felt you had to leave and that last call you asked if you could drink my scholarship, too I don't say you ruined our lives but my brother thinks it's true And i'm so fucked up, sometimes I sleep all day And walk the night away in my hometown on roads I know too much but I like anyway It's a kind of happy-down I don't get that makes me want to happy-die with a smile and I just hope that on the other side they don't keep files about life cause i'd be way too shy to say "hi" and mumble-rap with poor rhymes i'm... hanging up high, like I should, I did the best, that I could i'm a sad portrait, on the wall i'm a naked, tree of fall i'm the lowest, saddest, high of all i'm that number, you should never call I also kinda rapped it (im not very good but here it is if you'd rather listen to it. Sorry for my french accent.) https://soundcloud.com/user-967016294-164567205/hanging-up-high

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More