Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If there's a bright side to this suffering, can you help me see? It's getting harder to believe. You always said this would not last long, but it's gone on and on and on and I just can't make it stop. The Bright Side of Suffering, by Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

po1zn
Safe venting space :) Sep 16 2020, 07:30 PM
Idk if this already exists but I wanted to make a topic where people can vent or rant about whatever's going on in their life, positive or negative - I had a really shitty day today, everything has just been too much and I feel like I'm a bullied kid again, powerless to do anything about the way I feel. My room is a tip and it's bringing me down but my chronic pain is really bad at the moment so I can't clean it. Just everything in my life is making me feel more depressed right now, I don't really know what to do. You'd think I'd know what to do when I've felt this way on and off for most of my life, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 17 2020, 10:18 AM
Good topic idea. ^DO you have any other family members you can talk to about it? How bad are the comments?
Emo Pictures - n45tyr4t
n45tyr4t
Sep 19 2020, 08:23 AM
^^ i feel u, ive been thru something similar. that fucking sucks. im sorry.
po1zn
Sep 28 2020, 05:04 PM
@XxM4K3SH1FTM0RGU3xX I know how it feels to be harassed like that, it's awful. I'm here for you if you wanna talk about it
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Oct 09 2020, 04:44 AM
Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 19 2021, 12:36 AM
Sick of bullshit 🙃

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More