1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Keep these feelings no one knows. 45, by Shinedown

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
I wanna make a band kinda like BOTDF. BUT I DONT SUPPORT READ DESCRIPTION Sep 29 2020, 05:00 PM
DISCLAIMER I IN NO WAY SUPPORT DAHVIE VANITY OR WHAT HE DID/DOES! I ONLY LIKE THEIR MUSIC AND HOW THEY SOUND FROM A MUSIC AND VISUAL STANDPOINT! I am Malachi a 17 yr old Scene/Emo kid from Columbia,SC. I wanna make a electronical singing/rapping group like BOTDF as i was a fan growing up and still like JUST THE MUSIC. If you are not familiar with Blood on the Dance Floor or their style I recommend the songs Death to Your Heart, The Right to Love, Lose Control, and Dark Dreams. It DOES NOT matter where u are from or gender as long as you can send your vocals to me and they are clear. I can mix and master myself. Also around same age as me and can meet in the future if we become something. if interested, Email me: malachi.john@icloud.com or my Skype: ThatAnimeEmoBoiMal. Skype app is RECCOMENDED for communication but email can do also. MUS be scene or emo tho cause i am too lol. Also in no way am i trying to be like BOTDF or be the next BOTDF in any shape or form. I always wanted to do something musical like that and thought it would be really cool.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More