Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm falling deeper and deeper Getting sweeter and sweeter Can't obscure desire 'Cause you learn as it grows It's so strong It lingers on Forever Forever Deeper And Deeper, by Cinema Bizarre

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AcidRed
AcidRed
What did you draw / write on your shoes? Nov 21 2020, 05:19 AM
Got a pair of chucks. Want to pick someone's brain before I make some mistakes with a sharpie.

Replies

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Nov 22 2020, 08:06 AM
I was more of a slip-on Vans kinda guy. But if we're doing an OG scene-emo TB here, then I honestly just wrote the name of the person I was dating at the time, I drew Heartagrams, or really just wrote whatever came to mind. Be creative with it :) The cool thing about chucks is that if you write on the rubber it'll come off with some alcohol in a pinch if you mess up. Also, I recommend starting with a super light pencil outline before you actually tag your shoes. Enamel/button pins are another neat way of decking out your shoes.
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Nov 22 2020, 01:16 PM
"What began with a whisper shall end in silence"
Emo Pictures - n45tyr4t
n45tyr4t
Nov 23 2020, 09:22 PM
"with my one last gasping breath i'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt" any taking back sunday or brand new lyrics names of bands the blink-182 smiley face
Xx_Affectus_xX
Nov 24 2020, 12:45 PM
"Breaking mirrors. Breaking hearts." This was in 2009. On a pair of chucks - one phrase on each side.
Emo Pictures - xx_LunaR_Noriaki_xx
xx_LunaR_Noriaki_xx
Jan 25 2021, 06:51 AM
This is an old thread but... I wrote whatever song lyrics sounded cool at the time.
Bones
Feb 06 2021, 09:49 PM
I use to put studs on mine... I’d recommend using a friction pen to draw it on in rough....as these come off fabric with an iron...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More