Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This is not what it only baby scars. I need your love like a boy needs his mothers side. Second and Sebring, by Of Mice & Men

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

DarkDreamz
Any other PS4 gamers on here? Mar 26 2021, 11:12 AM
I'm looking for more PS4 gamers to play games with. Sadly the PS4 communities are all being got rid of by 1st of April 2021, as I got an email from PlayStation. Meeting randoms through games is rare... I find it hard to find anyone to game with later and talk to. They usually ignore my messages if they even add me..;( The online games I play most nowadays: COD Cold War, COD Black Ops 3,COD Black Ops 4, GTAV online, Resident Evil 5 Versus. Free feel to add my PSN ID: heartxofxsorrow

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 26 2021, 02:42 PM
I broke my PS4 or I'd be up for gaming!
DarkDreamz
Mar 26 2021, 03:08 PM
How did you break it? I also want a PS5 when they are back in stock....
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 29 2021, 03:58 AM
I had a ps4 once, but it mysteriously got sliced in half one day and I couldn't figure out how to weld it back together properly so for now Im just on older consoles until I get a replacement or a ps5, whichever comes first. once that happens I'd be down for a game or two
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Apr 02 2021, 07:05 AM
I'm on PS4 but I haven't been playing any of the games you've listed. I'm thinking about getting COD Coldwar though since it looks pretty fun :) Getting a PS5 is on my to-do list but every time I try to get one, my cart refreshes and I get booted lmao.
MileenaJTears
Apr 11 2021, 08:25 AM
I bought the disk version PS5 from a guy on eBay . It was $ 921.13 he still should have some , his name on eBay is ( unentitledgoods ) It came delivered unopened and his packaging is very secure. The guy is from Pearland , Texas . If it’s a decent price to you with what is compared to what most people want for it . this might help you get one quicker.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More