Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm so numb Can't you hear me? Here I am There is something Inside me That still wants to feel(My silent scream) Silent Scream, by Cinema Bizarre

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxMarieMacheteXx
XxMarieMacheteXx
haii //_^ May 08 2021, 01:24 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who feels nostalgic and wishes they still lived in the early-to-mid 2000's. I miss going on active forums every day and making online friends (video related). Making irl friends would be even better but I live in Korea now so it's unlikely that I'll be able to find any other emos living in this country but it's worth a shot! hmu if you're an emo/scene kid stuck in an adult body with too many responsibilities XD

Replies

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
May 15 2021, 04:57 AM
I'm having a nostalgia night and listening to old emo music from my middle school/high school years. It's gonna be a good long night
Emo Pictures - xXmid_night_ripXx
xXmid_night_ripXx
May 19 2021, 06:37 PM

Im 14 so i was born in 2007. I feel really at home in the mid-2000s even tho iv never been there.

Emo Pictures - em0grl
em0grl
May 20 2021, 07:55 PM

I was born in 2004, and never really experienced the scene at its peak :(

I love this site though, I feel so at home here and there are so many sweet and like-minded people!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More