Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This world is a Cruel place, And we're here only to lose. So before life tears us apart let, Death bless me with you. Won't you Die tonight for love? Baby, join me in Death. Join Me In Death, by HIM

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - webkinz
webkinz
Active emo/scene musicians thread!! May 08 2021, 08:34 PM
This is a thread to give shoutouts to active scene/emo musicians!! NOTE: This is a thread for NEW/Modern emo artists, not old emo musicians who still happen to make music. Emo rap is allowed!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go first: g0r3c0r3 // scenecore // soundcloud punkinloveee // dirtypop // soundcloud BOY FANTASY // scenecore // soundcloud Syko // scenecore/pop punk // soundcloud

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 11 2021, 09:30 AM
Not heard of some of those so thanks for sharing :)
Emo Pictures - S3RPUSS
S3RPUSS
May 13 2021, 10:10 PM
Well, I hate self promoting but I gotta do what I gotta do XD S3RPUSS /Emo Rap: Soundcloud
zoey
May 23 2021, 10:26 AM

Skinny jeans, black eyeliner, tight t-shirts with band names, studded belts, and smooth, clean, jet-black hair Help With Coursework with long bangs have all been synonymous with emo fashion. Fans of emo music who dress like this have been referred to as "emo kids" or "emos" since the early to mid 2000s, and are known for listening to bands like My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and Hawthorne Heights.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More