Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

think about home when you're far away, think about me when i wake up and you're gone, at the break of dawn.. Break of dawn, by Eric Saade

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - X_fragile__soul_X
X_fragile__soul_X
New and shy - make friends with me? Jan 03 2022, 11:28 PM

Hi there, I'm Chris, I'm 22 going on 23 soon and I created my profile a few weeks ago but didn't have the guts to post this until now. I'm looking to make friends who like similar music!:) I'm kind of shy, but I warm up:) if anyone likes bands like alesana, my chemical romance, suis la lune, raein, sunny day, the saddest landscape, mayday parade, envy, pierce the veil, etc hit me up! if you don't, comment below what you listen to and we can introduce each other to new music:))

Replies

Emo Pictures - ChemicalAsher
ChemicalAsher
Jan 05 2022, 01:46 AM
Names Robert I'm 27 I started emo around your age it's a pleasure to meet you and welcome
Emo Pictures - X_fragile__soul_X
X_fragile__soul_X
Jan 05 2022, 04:46 PM

Thanks robert!! Lovely to meet you too:D I wish I knew about this site years ago!

Emo Pictures - x_emoisforlovers_x
x_emoisforlovers_x
Mar 06 2022, 06:41 PM

Heyy <3.. To all old, and new shy emos .. It's really difficult to find people who genuinely can connect and appreciate the same songs you love let alone finding friends in general as you finish school and get older. That's why I made a community group on discord so we can hang out and walk down memory lane. Join if interested! rawr XD Discord: https://discord.com/invite/trYGpWjNxU (Also, sorry if this kind of post is not allowed, I have no ill intent. Sorry and thank you <3 )

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More