Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We’ll shine like neon in the dance halls, A vision of the starburst, Illuminating those cursed, Neon in the dance halls, Neon In The Dance Halls, by Fearless Vampire Killlers

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Kei99
Back after 8 years ;O Jan 22 2022, 12:17 AM

Hi! I just made a new account today but I used to use SoEmo a ton when I was younger. 

Its awesome the site is still running. I'm hoping I can meet and talk to some more cool emos even if the site is a bit quiter now. 

Open to just chats, frens or a relationship. Feel free to check out my bio if you're interested at all (especially if you're in the UK too)  c:

9259061eb4ca4eec827.53757265.jpg

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Jan 22 2022, 11:13 PM

welcome back. you're right, this place has been kind of a ghost town recently, but we still try to thrive here as best we can

Kei99
Jan 23 2022, 09:50 AM

Thanks! Thats good to hear

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 24 2022, 12:59 PM

Welcome back :)

Emo Pictures - x_emoisforlovers_x
x_emoisforlovers_x
Mar 06 2022, 06:41 PM

Heyy <3.. To all old, and new shy emos .. It's really difficult to find people who genuinely can connect and appreciate the same songs you love let alone finding friends in general as you finish school and get older. That's why I made a community group on discord so we can hang out and walk down memory lane. Join if interested! rawr XD Discord: https://discord.com/invite/trYGpWjNxU (Also, sorry if this kind of post is not allowed, I have no ill intent. Sorry and thank you <3 )

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More